We have some interesting facts & historic events all about May 21st, including areas in religion, crime, health and more.
Keep reading for more interesting facts about May 21st in history!
- World Day for Cultural Diversity.
- International Tea Day
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
- Rapture Party Day
- National Waitstaff Day
- National Memo Day
- I Need A Patch For That Day
- International Plant a Lemon Tree Day
- World Whisky Day
- World Fiddle Day
- National Learn To Swim Day
- Armed Forces Day
2005: Montenegro voted to leave Serbia in a referendum in 2005.
1991: Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi is assassinated when a bomb explodes during election campaigning in the southern state of Tamil Nadu in 1991.
1932: American aviator Amelia Earhart became the first woman to pilot an aeroplane solo across the Atlantic Ocean in 1932.
1905: Incandescent Luna Park, Coney Island, New York.
Army Aviation, College Park, Maryland. Tests of Curtiss aircraft for the military.
- The Notorious B.I.G. was born.
- Philip II of Spain was born.
- Aditya Chopra was born.
- Henry VI of England died.
- Rajiv Gandhi died.
- Williamina Fleming died.